Thursday, November 27, 2008

Twilight & More Plaid

Went out with my sis to watch the first showing of "Twilight". We missed the first 10 minutes of the movie since we were still out purchasing munch food. No prob though since I plan to buy it when it comes out in DVD.


The movie was just so-so. I'm glad I didn't read the entire book else I would have felt dissapointed especially with all its hype going on.

Wore the red belt again just in case the heat would be too much for the jacket. I didn't want to wear pure black on black. My mom got the jacket for me from a thrift store. She thought of getting it after I raided their closet looking for a vintage, plaid shirt.


On me: thrifted plaid jacket, unknown buttoned spaghetti, skinny belt, black skinny jeans, black Celine pumps

No comments: