Thursday, February 25, 2010

Dear John

Celebrated my birthday last week and did a Ladies Night - minus the male stripper. (Though it would have been uber fun if we had one. Lol.) What we had overflowing though were loads of drinks: sangria, frozen margarita & vodka lemon drops. The margaritas were a hit!

And no sir, we're not alcoholics, sir no sir! Hahaha! What a fun night we had!

What I wore...

On another note, I can't wait to watch "Dear John". Another tearjerker movie from one of Nicholas Sparks' books. And I'm already in love with their OST - Set the Fire to the Third Bar by Snow Patrol and Martha Wainwright.

On me: Giordano denim jacket, bandage dress from SM Dept. Store, footwear from People Are People, random owl necklace


Rebecca Rose said...

Belated Happy Birthday sweetie!!!

KewlMomma said...

Belated Happy Bday to u, geng!