Sunday, February 14, 2010

Back on Valentines Day


Hello lovies!!!!

So I've been gone for a long time, and I would have never thought that I'd be back posting here again. But I was surfing the web one day and found myself checking fashion blogs and my own blog once more. Much to my surprise, I found 14 new comments on my last post here. And it's been what... seven freaking months!!!

I missed you all. So here I am again.
Though I can't promise that I'll have new posts everyday, like I used to, but I'll try my hand again in keeping this blog updated.


Here are some of my lost photos, taken during my aunt's wedding last August. I know, I know... so long time ago.



Partying too hard? Not! I was such a poser. Ha!


On me: thrifted top, harem pants from SM Dept. Store, quilted clutch still from SM, Figlia strappy sandals, random necklace and bracelets



No comments: