Sunday, July 26, 2009

Boredom Is Dangerous

So I must be crazy. Or at least that's what my sister thinks.

You would not believe half the things I have been doing these past few days ever since my lappie went into rehab. I've had nothing to do and was already bored to death so I've been doing stuff which would usually take a lot of coercing/threatening/blackmailing before I would willingly do them.


Just to name a few of them:

I actually got to read an entire magazine and not just flipped through the pages/pictures.
I also managed to add more lbs. thanks to the my food outing everyday after work.
And the craziest thing I have done has got to be when I decided to set up my own personal spa & salon at home. I have taken to doing my own foot scrub with mani & pedi, my own hair color with hot oil and I even ended up cutting my own hair.

Waaahhhh!!


See what I meant when I said boredom is dangerous?
So I'm begging you to please bring back my lappie and save me from myself.


On me: Promod tunic shirt, white jacket from Surplus, leggings from SM, Promod feather necklace, clutch bag from SM, People Are People sunnies, CMG ballet flats


13 comments:

Honey said...

I admire your courage on the personal spa. I'm too chicken to do that!

Mads said...

I cut my own hair too!=) When I'm bored I do DIY stuff hehe

vintagemanila said...

i love your clutch/bag!

che barcelona said...

Love the outfit :)
Hahahaha... I agree boredom is really dangerous! I was soo bored one time I went shopping and finished my allowance for the whole month! LOL :)

Have a great day!xxx

Stringedmusic said...

cutting your own hair is liberating! which is why i love love love cutting my own hair. lol.

where my pictures at?

Tzietel said...

when will this site be updated??? WHEN???? im paying monthly subscriptions and i get no new updates!!! im cutting your services... bleeh!

FHCN said...

Love the sunglasses! You look amazing. Good luck with the personal spa! Sounds like fun. :)

Unknown said...

come back soon diane! hope you're doing well!

best,

eden

Maria Regina Aguilar said...

hi =)

i was just bloghopping from eden's site. i really didnt read your posts but got hooked on your photos. cool! =)

and i know aiys. hehehe please tell her i said hi =)

thanks

Ces said...

hi, love your blog! And love the idea of setting a home spa. I do scrub myself with Apricot scrub on the weekends and stay in the bathroom for at least an hour. Boredom can be cool! lol

X said...

Nice look.
Greetings from Spain

Gizelle Faye | Vanilla Ice Cream said...

yey! another cebuana blogger...
got here from eden's...:D

i hate being bored too...
but sometimes, i get so restless that i stare at my ceiling to bring myself back to peacefulness..hehe.

gizellefaye.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Love the hair and the necklace...
keep it up...
wonderful blog...

New fan and follower...

Take Care

Always,
Sweet
http://pensandlens.wordpress.com

I have my 3rd forever21 homecoming giveaway for Cebu residents only.

Visit and join.

http://pensandlens.wordpress.com/2010/02/12/3rd-forever-21-giveaway/