Saturday, July 18, 2009

That 70's Show

I felt like I was going out for a party instead of work when I wore this silver, electric-pleated skirt. Here I go with my electric pleats fever again.
I saw this at a thrift store and fell in love with its clean lines and disco-ball shine. It actually reminds me of 70's disco nights.


But since I was headed for work, I decided to pair it up with my usual white collared shirt to look more office-ish, and some black to toughen up the look.


Now remember those Marilyn Monroe moments I was talking about on my previous post? Well I had another taste of it while wearing this skirt. The skirt is actually made of a very lightweight material that sways seductively everytime I move.
And the blowing wind that day also did not help me any.


On me: mom's white shirt, thrifted electric-pleat skirt, random necklace, Topshop footless leggings, People Are People shoes


7 comments:

Unknown said...

The skirt is fabulous! I love a bit of blingy metallic in the day time. I know what you mean about Marilyn Monroe moments - I only ever wear flippy skirts so have them quite often :( I always look around to see if anyone saw.

FHCN said...

That skirt is so much fun! It goes great with that white shirt. And I'm totally freaking out over your black boots right now! So awesome!

-Fab

www.fabulous-nirvana.blogspot.com

Dane said...

Thats an awesome skirt.. Im still wondering how you can survive the Cebu heat in tights! I will be there next month and Im pretty sure its always just "hot" and humid there!






www.trustme-itsparadise.blogspot.com

Kristine said...

So it was you who got the black pair! Hahah. The brown ones are left. Do you know Zoo shoes are selling them at like 3000? heavy :)

Stringedmusic said...

day.. imong shoes pang iyot. hahahaha mishu betch! gotta have breakfast men... im dying to get some updates about you guys. drag aileen along will yah? she has a lot of stories to tell i bet...

Stringedmusic said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kookie B. said...

nice shoes!