Saturday, July 18, 2009

10 Facts About Me

I got an award today from Honey of Playing Dress-Up.


So I'm supposed to tell you of 10 true things about me that you may not know.
So here goes...

  1. I read books backwards, from end to start.
  2. The grey streaks on my hair are natural, not artificially colored. I had them since I was a kid.
  3. I'm a sucker for romantic comedies and romance novels. Actually, I'm writing a romance story right now.
  4. I also have a thing with romance movies where the heroine/hero dies a poignant death.
  5. My favorite junkfood are those locally made Taquitos in red packages. I think it's the one in beef flavor.
  6. I grew fond of cooking from my mom and now cooks off from recipes I find on the internet.
  7. I originally wanted to be a teacher or a pediatrician. Then I realized I was not so good with kids. So I took up Information Technology since computers don't have feelings.
  8. I hate packing for a trip. I pack at the 11th-est hour.
  9. I spend weeks waiting for Preview's latest issue but only spend an average of 6 minutes flipping through the pages.
  10. I am terribly conscious of my thick thighs. And I also want to get a nose job.

I really had fun thinking of 10 trivial things about myself, especially since I have a big mouth that simply blabs away just about anything under the sun.

So I'm passing this award to those blogs that I also love! If you get it, do the same by putting in 10 facts about you that not so many may know and tag other bloggers with the same award.

I'm tagging...

Chic In The Tropics

Pop Your Fashion Pill
Trust Me - It's Paradise
Parade of Dresses
Tan Shoes With Pink Laces
My Sweet Revenge


F.Y.I This may also be my last post for a long while. My dear lappie just crashed on me, I guess because of overuse. So I may not be able to post much for the coming weeks. But I'll still try my darnest, I promise!



3 comments:

Mads said...

My favorite local chichirya is the Red Tortillos, I like Taquitos too esp when I crave for something salty.. Thanks for the award I'll do the tag after my 50th post hehe..=)

che barcelona said...

Thanks for the award :) I am on a holiday so will update it when I come back :)

Thanks again!xxxxxx

Cherie said...

hi there! thank you for the award! I haven't updated for so long, so sorry for the late acknowledgment.

*kisses*

cherie
http://paradeofdresses.blogspot.com