Thursday, July 9, 2009

Steppin' It Up A Notch

I felt really lousy the other day 'coz I violated our office's dresscode policy. We were supposed to be in casual business attire but I was too much in a hurry to think of what to wear. So I ended up grabbing the safest (and nearest) thing I could get my hands on. This turned out to be my dark denim pants, which of course, were in no way considered as casual business.

So today, I felt that I needed to make up for my oversight the previous day and decided to step it up a notch. Which reminded me of my black and white cutout oxford shoes.

I miss these babies!


It's funny how my hand is always holding on to my bangs on all of my photos. Goes to show that they're long overdue for a trim. Or maybe I'll just visit my overpriced stylist (peace Francis!) and get an entirely new hairstyle. And color too! Those roots showing are just plain horrible.


P.S. Random fact about me: Those grey streaks on my hair are absolutely natural. I swear! I had them ever since I was a kid.



On me: Dunhill men's shirt, Promod fitted vest, leggings from SM, cutout oxford shoes from SM


5 comments:

Cherie said...

Cute oxford shoes!

Cheryl said...

Cute shoes! My grey streaks are a result of an inherited gene from my Mom and old age, hehe!

Dane said...

Pretty shoes! Dont you just looove SM?





www.trustme-itsparadise.blogspot.com

che barcelona said...

oooohhh! I Love the outfit girly! :)
xxxx

Anonymous said...

i remember those grey streaks D! few of our classmates would ask if u had them colored. natural highlights! how cool is that? :D