Monday, July 20, 2009

Trying My Darnest

So I did mention on my previous post that I might go on M.I.A. for quite a while due to my lappie being thrown into rehab for the meantime. But I also remember promising that I'll still try my darnest to do an update if I can.

So this is where my little story begins.
Honestly, I am in no condition to be blogging right now. Aside from the fact that I have stayed up for 32 hours already, I am also on a sugar rush high in my pathetic attempt to stay up for another 6 hours. I'm amazing, am I not?

Just say yes, dammit!!! My temper is kinda short-fused with my lack of sleep right now.

Now let me also tell you another story about the photos posted in this entry.
I may be all smiling in them but I'll have you know that I went through a lot just to have them taken.

Apparently, it rained the night before so the grass was still wet while I laid on it.
And right after having the shots taken, I immediately felt itchy all over my exposed arms and legs. I don't even want to know what were on the grass. All I know is that my skin is now red all over and has itchy, little swollen dots.
Geeez... I never knew I had such sensitive skin. I'm just tragic right now!

So this is me trying my darnest... all for the sake of fashion blogging.

On me: mom's white shirt, What A girl Wants cami, thrifted maxi dress, Fossil trinity necklace, People Are People sunnies, sister's white thong sandals


Honey said...

i give you an 'A' for effort!

LLC said...

Share website to you can download movies. Soooo! Don’t tell you friend about this website. Thanks!

Stacy said...

at least you're trying to stay awake! hope it all went ok

and cute dress!

thanks for following Fashion Handglide, I really appreciate it! (i don't think I ever formally thanked you)

Cheryl said...

Use an anti-itching/allergy cream and get some sleep. You'll feel good afterward, that I sincerely hope.