Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I'll Stop The World & Melt With You

I'll stop the world and melt with you
You've seen the difference and

It's getting better all the time

There's nothing you and I won't do
I'll stop the world and melt with you...


Yep, I'm listening to some Jason Mraz tunes and I'm lovin' it.
Sunny day we have today and somehow it reminds me of the beach with some reggae songs playing in the background.


But since going to the beach is just not possible right now with my crazy work schedule, so I settled to spending some quality time with friends over pizza & pasta, and of course, some gossip on the sides.

L-R: Bart, Flem, Aiys

I had a great time guys! It was great to chill out with you and not talk about work and stress for a change. Hope this is not our last.

Wish Lynel and Charlie were there too! We missed you guys!


On me: thrifted cardigan, sister's sheer dress, random cami, LV & Ann Taylor hinged bracelt, Figlia sandals


1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Loving the white dress and the purple cardi,those sandals reminds me of Marni or so I forgot what brand,hehe!So JM has done a cover of that 80s new wave song. Cool!Have a lovely night ahead. ;)