Friday, December 12, 2008

It's a Man's World

I wear ties better than men. haha!
I tried my hand at men's wear. I just hope I did not end up looking like a waiter or something.


I've been looking for a fitted waistcoat for some time already. Got mine during my shopping escapade at Promod. Also got the tie from them which were conveniently pre-tied since I don't know how to tie one.


I'm loving how the waistcoat provides shape & form to the otherwise shapeless shirt. I plan to use the waistcoat in a lot more casual ways.


By the way, Promod (Ayala & SM Cebu) is currently on sale. I'm also lusting over their statement necklaces but stopped myself before I experience bankruptcy.
They have great customer service and you can also place your items on reservation for 3 days.


On me: white shirt from my mom's closet, Promod waistcoat, Promod silk tie, unknown skinny jeans, Celine peep-toe pumps

No comments: