Saturday, December 6, 2008

Omnipresent Shades

If you still haven't noticed, my shades are omnipresent in all of my photos. I wear them even at night, even when it's raining buckets outside and even when I'm indoors a mall. I just love the mystery it brings. Not to mention that it hides a multitude of sins, namely late nights, no makeup & this thing called zits.


It took me forever to look for the best fit for my awkwardly round face and found them at Penshoppe. Then I once went by an optical shop to buy a new pair of contact lenses and I saw an identical pair from Gucci for Php15,000. I got mine for only Php300. Not even a fraction of the Gucci cost! This made me love my sunnies more!


But recently, I have been trying to learn and experiment on smokey eyes. I'll be wearing it to complete my look for our company Christmas party. I got some really good tips from this How to Do Smokey Eye Makeup clip on YouTube. Click on the link to check it out yourself.

I'm now currently running late but I will soon post pics from the party with the results of my crash course on smokey eye makeup.


So I guess I'll be SEEing you very soon!


No comments: