Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I've Got a Sweet Tooth

My sis and her bff Kendii were trying to decipher my kind of style while at a thrift shop the other day.
I still haven't gotten over that Kendii insisted that my style is "Bi*tchy".


And to prove them wrong, I wore this "sweetly patterened & sweetly colored" mini dress for work yesterday.
It was too short for work but what the heck! I got away with it anyway. Lol.

So I guess you can say I'm bi*tchy like that, eh?


Lovin' this dress' balloon sleeves and yes, it's got pockets! Must be sent from heaven.


On me: thrifted mini dress, Promod leather belt, SM booties


5 comments:

FilmAsia said...

Nice blog you got there.

If you like to watch Asian movies welcome to check out mine, updates daily!

If you like my blog please check back daily for new film updates, thank you :))

http://filmasia.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

you thriftshop so well

Overdressed Me said...

thanks a lot! it's funny 'coz I only just started thrift shopping over a month ago :-)

giselle said...

hi D!!! i love your dresses! where do you usually thriftshop man???

Overdressed Me said...

i get SMS from the thriftshop in Cocomall everytime they have new arivals. they're located on the 2nd floor. try it there.