Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I'm Lucky I'll Never Need a Fake Tan

Tanning salons will never earn a single cent from this gurl. Ha! I don't need a fake bake and risk looking orange-y. Think Bride Wars orange-y. Yikes!

Speaking of tan, another fashionista, Glamarazzi of Style Cebu, and I agreed over Plurk that the color tan is the new "IT" color of the moment. So I went gaga shopping and wearing every tan item I could find. Just in a single day alone, I got to wear two outfits, with a little mix and match of course.


Maybe for work...


On me: B&W thrifted bowed dress, sis' purple cardigan, random tan belt, SM tan booties


Maybe for a day out...


On me: mom's white shirt, Guess skinnys, sis' purple cardigan, random tan belt, SM tan booties

2 comments:

Ron Reyes said...

oooh.. I envy you. I am not THAT white but I still do not have the "in" color.

Overdressed Me said...

are you fishing for compliments Ron? hahaha