Sunday, January 11, 2009

Never Get Too Attached

Aside from wearing a lot of neutral colors like black and white, I am currently obsessed with the mustard color. As my sister calls it... it's not quite yellow, not quite brown. And it's my new "IT" color for the moment.

I made a quick pitstop at a party last night and wore this mustard top. (There goes me fulfilling my social responsibility again.)

It was interesting how most people thought the silk sash was a separate piece. It is actually attached to the top to be tied around the side. The sleeves also have some ruching detail.


On me: thrifted mustard top, Betty leggings, random earrings, SM black clutch, unknown pumps, Mags bracelet watch

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow. the top is thrifted? nice job. :)

Ron Reyes said...

oi Di! I'll add you to my blog roll... I did not know you have your blog. I'll be reading so watch out! hehehehe...

Overdressed Me said...

pressure? it's working.