Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Prints, Patterns

Just imagine my surprise when I saw this same exact dress on MEGA's (a local fashion magazine) October 2008 issue while having my nails done in a salon.


What's even funny is that based on the magazine the dress was from F&H, while I got mine from a local department store at practically less the quarter of its price. Lol. I love cheap thrills!


And yes, I have been wearing prints and patterns for the past few days. It's kinda tricky especially with me gaining weight during the holidays, but what the heck!

I went by SM Northwing and got me self another pair of shoes. *Sigh* I've got to stop this shopping addiction. Rehab anyone?

On me: patterned dress, thrifted cardigan, Celine pumps, sister's oversized bag


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like prints :) And your dress' sweetheart design is an absolute steal.

Overdressed Me said...

tnx! got it @ gaisano mactan for only Php450. it was a diamond in d rough w/ all d other tacky things they have there. it also comes in different prints & color. juz in case...