Friday, March 6, 2009

DVF: Look For Less (Part II)

So now I'm officially back to work. Gawd, I was really dreading this! I have been regally ignoring anything that has got to do with work for days. And now, they all come crashing to me. I was overwhelmed... and not in a good way!


No wonder I slept for a full 12 hours after my first day back at work. It was that exhausting doing all the catching up with the paperworks. I just zonked out the minute my head touched my soft pillows and was instantly in la-la land.



But I finally got to wear that DVF look-a-like dress I've been telling you about. I know for a fact that the original Diane Von Furstenberg costs like gazillions. So here's my version of it at not even a fraction of the real cost.


On me: Hypnotik patterned dress, July shift, random tan belt, Totes office bag, Icing statement ring, Ayala platform pumps


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CLASSY! looove it, Di!

Overdressed Me said...

thanks! i love this look too. so me!