Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A Fixing of Laughs & Romance

I'm finally back home and I'm set on enjoying my vacation leave up to the last minute before I get back to work. Believe me when I say it was not easy getting my leave from the office approved.

So I went on to do a lot of things today. First, I met up with a really good friend of mine and it felt really good to see him again. (Here's a shoutout to you Karl... and to Toki too! hahaha) My sister and I also met up to watch a local romantic-comedy film. I needed a fixing of laughs and romance and I really had fun! And yes, I finally had the siomai (pork dumpling) that I've been longing for while I was in the U.S. Yay for me!


It's really hot here back home but after my whole "cold weather" ordeal in the U.S., you simply won't hear a single complaint from me. I'm just lovin' it!

It is really summer here right now. So I wanted to wear something white since it always looks so fresh against the summer heat and of course, something short, which I don't usually don 'coz I'm obsessively conscious of my thick thighs.



On me: dad's old white shirt, unknown cuffed shorts from a bazaar, Fossil chocolate brown watch, Fossil trinity necklace, Charles & Keith convertible bag, random tan belt, Raphaella Booz platform wedges


No comments: