Friday, March 27, 2009

The Story Of The Hermit

Last week, I made a personal challenge not to leave the house for 3 straight days and more importantly, not to spend a single cent while I'm at it. And it was a success! (You have to understand how tempted I was to shop online the entire time.)

Now fast forward to this week. I ended up not leaving the house, difference was, this time it was not planned at all. I originally wanted to test myself if I can still resist the temptation of shopping by subjecting myself to the sweet lure of the malls. I planned to hitch a ride with my dad who goes to see his doctor every Wednesday. But this week, he moved his session earlier due to some conflict at work.


So poor me (literally!), I ended dressing up but did not get the chance to go out. And for a minute, I had hopes that my mom would take me with her to SM (a mall) but she changed her mind and decided to go there next week when they'll be holding a sale.

Whoaaa!!! Did somebody mention a sale?!!! Ding ding ding ding!!!!!!
(Somebody really needs to work on her shopping addiction.)

On me: Bayo cardigan, thrifted tunic dress, Totes office bag, Fossil watch, Carlos Santana shoes (not pictured)



No comments: