Friday, March 20, 2009

That Slumdog Millionaire

I have shared before how I have tried Korean food last week. This time I had my first Indian experience. I met quite a few people who told me amazing stories about their country. They didn't hold the truth from me, beautiful or ugly ,and I respected them more because of that. It sort of reminded me of the movie Slumdog Millionaire. Such an honest movie... so very refreshing!


Anyway, this is what I wore to work yesterday. I finally got out of the house after successfully becoming a hermit for 3 straight days. No good came out of that experience, I tell you. Well, other than plain sloth and laziness. Ha!


Notice that I wore my ballet flats. There is a road construction going on outside our village and no cars can go out or enter. Imagine that! It was all muddy and I had to walk quite a few meters just for me to get a ride. I'd be swearing and whining right now if not for the convenience I know this will bring after it's all done.


Ok, so I did whine and swear a little bit. You can't blame me, it was genetically programmed in me the minute I was born. Lol.


On me: thrifted cardigan, thrifted bubble skirt, random necklace, Ann Taylor sunnies, Charles & Keith convertible bag, Glamour4U bracelet, Fossil watch, CMG ballet flats


No comments: