Sunday, March 29, 2009

The Sun Rises in Your Eyes

I remember that everytime I'm in some beach, I always make it a point to wake up uber early so I can still watch the sun rise early in the morning. It's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. Especially after a night of drinking and a morning of hangover ahead of me. It almost makes me forget about the hangover part.



Sadly though, I still haven't gone to any beach lately, even if summer is officially in. I still got too many issues I need to fix before I can even start enjoying summer. But ohhhh... how I'd love to escape from everything right now.




So I think I've finally decided on my new "IT" color for this year's summer. The only thing left for me to do is to finally get on my own summer escapade. Soon enough...


On me: Promod tunic dress, Kashieca skirt, random woven belt, scarf from my mom, Fossil watch, Penshoppe sunnies, Vivacci MJs, Charles & Keith convertible bag



No comments: