Thursday, March 26, 2009

Living In The Fastlane

Well, I'm off from work today and I can't find a single thing desirable to eat in our fridge. It's the middle of the night and I don't feel like going out for a little grubbin'. This is one of those times when I wished McDonald's was just right around the corner of my place. Or maybe Taco Bell. Oh boy, don't I wish for some of their berry slush right now!


But I'm back to reality, a.k.a. my tropical country. So I had to settle to popping some of that Jolly Time popcorn in the microwave. I don't give a damn if the box says it's only got light butter or 0% fat or whatever. My diet has long gone out of the window ever since I tasted fastfood. Oh, the joys of living in the fastlane.



This is what I wore to work a few days ago. I love how this skirt moves. It sways in a lovely way everytime I move. I was also trying to stay off from the usual corporate black, especially with the advent of summer. But I gotta do something with purple. Everybody's wearing it these days, even those teenage girls at Walmart. Time to look for another "It" color.

On me: thrifted cardigan, random necklace, thrifted skirt, Icing ring, Mags bracelet watch, pumps from Ayala


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

um... yeah right. I am diggin the fast food and popcorn more than i am diggin the newsflash bout your clothes D. Fun read just like always. =0)

my blogs are getting more melodramatic rather than fun and sarcastic. darn. i need to emotionally detach myself from whatever. or whoever. watchu think?

hahaha hush hush

Overdressed Me said...

i say detach urself from a certain "WHOEVER"! hahaha.

promise il keep my mouth shut.