Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I Don't Breakfast At Tiffany's

Pearls always remind me of that movie Breakfast At Tiffany's. Audrey Hepburn is so classic!
And yet, I always cringe at the thought of wearing pearls. I know they say that it's a classic jewelry that is versatile enough to be worn for both morning and night. So what the heck is wrong with me then?


Another thing that pearls remind me of is of that time when Sky and I (remember that friend of mine from the entry You're Such A Tease) saw these elegant ladies wearing pearls while we were eating at Postrio. They were so classic that Sky and I agreed right then and there that when we grow old we would still be glamorosa and wear pearls... but only the black kind.


F.Y.I My cam is kinda busted right now. The photo turns out overexposed everytime we take the photos outdoors. But they're just fine when we're indoors. Bummer! Guess I now need to get a DSLR. I wish!

On me: top from mom's closet, Ann Taylor pearls, thrifted skirt, Mags bracelet watch, SM cutout oxfords



No comments: