Monday, March 23, 2009

Safari Adventure This Summer

I find it very predictable to think of the beach when one mentions summer. This time around, summer evoked a safari inspiration out from me. Picture this: You're right smack in the middle of an African grassland. You see cougars and zebras alike grazing around you. And since you were also born under a lucky star, you also get to see a hippo giving birth during one of your un-guided tours. (Can't get that Discovery feature out of my mind. Ha!)


I don't think I'll ever be brave enough to bring this one to reality though. Most especially with that un-guided tour I mentioned. Ha!
So to make up for the much-needed courage that I just could not muster, I just decided to dress the part instead. I even brought out my booties to complete the entire safari look.
Who knows, I might get to prove that saying "Fake it 'till you make it" true.


For the meantime, I'm turning up my AC to the fullest and will be drinking loads of that refreshingly cold bottle of Gatorade. Ahhhh... I'm all good for now!



On me: SM sheer top, What A Girl Wants undershirt, random shorts from a bazaar, Penshoppe sunnies, Promod feather necklace, Fossil watch, Charles & Keith convertible bag, SM booties


No comments: