Saturday, February 21, 2009

Ain't No Sunshine When She's Gone

You simply cannot begin to imagine what I had to go through to get to Florida. It was sheer panic for me for a time there. I'm not going to go into details 'coz it'll probably take the the whole day.


Apparently, Florida is also currently experiencing a very unusual low temperature. Must be a cold front. And add to that the wind that carries the chill all day long. It was just not what I expected.


However, I also refused to be stucked in Florida for the next few days. I simply cannot let any cold weather stop me and ruin my vacation which I had to fight my boss for. So we decided to drive up to Orlando and enjoy their theme parks. More photos to come.


On me: Maldita T-shirt, Guess skinny's, Studioline trench coat, Charles and Keith convertible bag, Raphaella Booz platform wedges

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Di! im diggin ur wedges! lovely! :)

btw, if u have any plans of shopping some stuff there and sell them here, lemme know! haha! :)

Overdressed Me said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Overdressed Me said...

i got these wedges from Officine. they're unbelievably light-weight, almost like ur not wearing any, i swear!

sorry, im not planning to buy & sell items from here. ma-lugi ko sa baggage fee. grabeh ka mahal.

i kept thinking how u wud hav loved to be shopping here the entire time. i swear ur eyes wud pop out w/ all the designer items at dirt cheap prices. it was a shopper's haven, i swear!