Saturday, February 28, 2009

DVF: Look For Less (Part I)

Have you ever seen that show on The Style Network titled Look For Less? It is currently hosted by America's Next Top Model winner Yoanna House from cycle 2. For those who are not familiar with it, what they do is they get a person who must shop with a fashion stylist to recreate a runway outfit that they like with a budget limit of usually around $100-$150. They must get everything, like the shoes, accessories, top & bottom, or dress, all in under an hour.

The other day, I happened to be by this shopping village in LA and saw this dress that really reminded me of the DVF outfit that I featured here a few days ago.


And then I had a Look For Less moment of my own. And yes, up until now, I'm still obessesing over the god, Diane Von Furstenberg. I just thought of recreating it without completely going broke. Nothing wrong with that, right?


But since I cannot wear it yet coz all my other accessories are all back home, I settled with making a similar look on Polyvore.com. So excited to actually wear it! I'm planning to wear it for work. And yes, I promise to post it here to show you how it turns out. So look out for my DVF: Look For Less (Part II)

In the meanttime, I'm gonna go back to drooling over DVF's latest Spring 2009 Collection.


No comments: