Friday, February 20, 2009

Peaches and Cream Delight

I drafted this entry while waiting for my connecting flight in Charlotte. They have free WiFi there... yehey!

So I was getting a dose of my daily fashion read when I came across this photo of a certain Peaches Geldof. Honestly, I would not pretend I know her, so I googled her. Turns out she's some British socialite who also had a stint on reality TV. The theme of the show may sound familiar to us... party lifestyle, perceived as wild and self-destructive, with critics noting her lack of years, access to wealth and hunger for fame. Paris Hilton anyone?


'Nuff said, this photo really caught my attention. So I was not surprised when google also returned an article naming her as a top fashion icon. Just check her out on other occasions. I might start a new girl crush now....



No comments: