Thursday, February 19, 2009

You Were Cold As Ice

This is what I wore the other day while out shopping for pasalubongs (gifts from travel). I mostly bought gifts for my mom since she made me a wishlist, complete with photos and all. Isn't she just cute?!!!



I went gaga over Ross. My heart was palpitating. I could stay there the whole day and I still could not have gone through all their racks. I spent most of my time at the bags and shoes department. No shocker there. Their discounted designer bags were to die for! I got some wallets from Nine West, a bag from Liz Claiborne and an office bag from Totes.


Can't wait to check out the outlet stores in Orlando. I'm now off to the airport to catch my flight. My hands are freezing while typing this. I need some Florida sun!


On me: July undershirt, thrifted sweater, Guess skinny's, Charles & Keith convertible bag, CMG ballet flats


No comments: