Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Needing Some Sun in Florida


OK, so I know I've been a very lousy blogger lately. It's just that these past few days, I've been wearing nothing else but baggy sweat pants and have been bundled inside the warm & cozy house, stuffing myself with food. Well, except for that one time when I went out shopping. But still, what I wore that day was not worth blogging about.

For now, we have to make do with these photos I found while browsing around online. And I swear I'll be posting all my outfits when I get to Florida tomorrow. It's where I planned for all the fun to happen.



I found this photo of Kim Kardashian at the Y-3 Fall 2009 fashion show where she wore this futuristic Maison Martin Margiela jacket. I never will have the guts to wear that in public but kudos to her for making this jacket work! It's very refreshing to see her in an altogether different look, aside from her normal curve-hugging clothes.


While on a more sour note... here's GG's Jenny Humphrey, Taylor Momsen. I stared to love her on GG when she donned on her new look as a rebellious kid. But this photo is giving me goosebumps. She looks like she's auditioning as the Corpse Bride. I don't know if it's the messy hair or the flowy dress, but there's just something off in this look.

And oh, by the way, I just remembered this very nice and very cute immigration guy I flirted with at the airport. Wish I asked for his number. Lol.

No comments: