Sunday, February 22, 2009

Hit The Road, Jack

So we drove all the way from Fort Myers to Orlando. I am simply amazed with the GPS system here. An O.C. like me would really appreciate it. But this still did not stop us from getting lost. We had to circle the roads a couple of times to finally find it. And imagine this frustration after a long drive when all you want is to lie down on a warm, soft bed.

This is me when we finally got to check in to the hotel. Such a relief!



We went in to Universal's Hard Rock Cafe, the largest in the world, and had my birthday dinner there. Seen is their flying pink car. And I also got a rockin' cool hoodie from their shop.


On me: Promod shift dress, Betty leggings, Raphaella Booz platform wedges, Giordano jacket, Charles & Keith convertible bag

No comments: