Friday, February 13, 2009

Because I Said So

I know I've been slacking on my outfit posts for the past few days, so allow me to do my catching up today. I have been running a lot of errands for my upcoming trip, plus a few shopping on the side. hehehe.

Today alone, I got to go to the bank, visit my dentist, shop for some outfits, pick up some orders, had my hair done and pay my bills. All done in between work and home. I'm telling you, I'm Wonder Woman in the flesh. Lol.



Anyway, this is what I wore today at work. People commented that I'm recently inspired by the movie Because I Said So, in reference to my last outfit and the polka dotted dress worn by Diane Keaton & Mandy Moore in the movie.


I'm really looking forward to my outfits during the trip. I just hope I can find time to post them here daily as well.


On me: July shift dress, thrifted polka-dot dress, SM wide belt, Raphaella Booz platform wedges


No comments: