Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Winter Is Out, Spring Is In

I always loved changes of seasons in other countries. This is because a change in their season is equal to SALES for us! And since winter is almost over, shops are now bringing in their spring collections and getting rid of their winter items by putting them on sale, even up to a whooping 70% off. I swear I'm gonna go broke before the spring season even completely settles in.

These are my fave shops as of the moment because of their marvelous sales.


Promod
Nobody understands chic layering better than the French does.
\


Think street, rockin' rave-party fashion. It's all about attitude for these Italians.



I'm all for their bags and sunglasses at very reasonable prices.



Visit their stores nearest to you and say bye-bye to winter through their sales.



No comments: