Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Good Morning Sunshine!

I got the day off from fashion and wore good 'ol jeans and shirt at Universal Studios. I also got to wear my brand new rockin' hoodie from Hard Rock Cafe. That, with my short short height and presto, I blended in with the crowd as a high school teenager.

The very next day, we raided the the fabulous Premium Outlet Store and then I was in love! Every designer item there was dirt cheap, I swear!



I was at Le Chef Gourmet and bought my mom some cooking stuff. I'll be her fave kid now. Lol.


Then on I went buying more pasalubong for the rest of the fam and of course, for myself. I actually just realized that I spent more for my family than myself. Am I not the best kid in the world?!!!


I think I created a bigger mess while trying to organize my things.



On me: July undershirt, thrifted maxi dress, Charles & Keith convertible bag, Raphaella Booz platform wedges

No comments: