Monday, April 27, 2009

Going Once, Going Twice

I have worn this dress before and I wore it again today using different accessories to change the look. I wore it to church and earned a couple of stares. Nothing new there.


I'll be at my cousin's 18th birthday later tonight. I promise I'll be posting photos of my outfit. I got my cousin a pair of shoes from People Are People as a gift.

Unlike me, my cousin is quite tall. And I find it funny how she's very conscious with her height, which is why she insisted that I get her flats instead of heels. While I on the other hand, is tempting death everyday with the ankle-breakers that I wear.
Isn't it ironic?


Anyway, here's a special HAPPY BIRTHDAY shoutout to Korina!!!
Stay gorgeous and sweet.


On me: thrifted dress, random belt, evening clutch from SM, platform pumps from Ayala


No comments: