Wednesday, April 29, 2009

On Carb Overload

I'm all alone at home today. The rest of the family went to a beach somewhere out of town. I decided not to go since I have so much to do at work. And I also just went on a short vacay during our caving adventure. Anyway, I already filed for another leave from work for my family's ultimate getaway next month to Palawan. Now that, I'm definitely excited for!


In the meantime, I'm enjoying the entire place all to myself. But the silence is also making me contemplate on my very obvious need to lose weight. Especially with all the outfits I'm planning to wear during our trip. But I'm just too lazy to start on it. Heck, I've been postponing for the nth time my diet start date. Lol.
It also doesn't help any that mom's been feeding me with carb overload. Thanks by the way for the pasta Mom!


And yeah, I've also noticed I've been wearing this belt, pumps & bag together a lot lately. Just bear with me. I'm still on my self-imposed shopping ban and I have no choice but to do closet shopping for now. Besides, it's such a good challenge, I just can't resist!

On me: George dress from Walmart, random belt, SM evening clutch, platform pumps from Ayala


No comments: