Thursday, April 23, 2009

Versatility Part II

I know I have been gone for quite a while. My family and I celebrated my dad's birthday out of town. We went to this mountain resort (not the beach, for a change) and did caving & spelunking. I have so much story to share about this on my next post.

For now, I'm gonna leave you with a late post of what I wore before I went on our trip. It's another feature on the versatility of my clothes. I wore the same polka dot tunic dress on the same day for different purposes. Versatility is something I recently discovered ever since I learned that the new "in" thing is "closet shopping." Or so I say. Go ahead and quote me on that. Ha!



For Work


On me: thrifted jacket, thrifted polka dot tunic dress, thrifted skirt, random belt, platform pumps from Ayala


For the Mall


On me: thrifted polka dot tunic dress, Promod wide belt, random skinnies, Charles & Keith convertible bag, platform pumps from Ayala



No comments: