Monday, April 6, 2009

Missing In Action

I know I've been MIA for a week now. And how I wish I could say that the reason is because I've been on some grand beach getaway! But sadly, it's not the case. I have been having problems with my internet connection at home for days already. I have already managed to harass to death, short of threatening, my DSL provider over the phone. I swear, I'll personally go to their office and personally nag their socks off if this doesn't get fixed before this week ends.


I plan to go spend my coming days off from work by going to these coffee shops with free wifi and abuse them for it. Hopefully I could update you with my recent outfit posts by then.


The best I could do for now is to sneak in some online time while at work. I can still update you with my 'mini-events' in life by checking my
Plurk page or it's widget (yes, that colorful box w/ little smileys on the right side of this page.) Stalk me to death from there or be my friend on Plurk and I'd love you forever! Ha!
Later gator!

No comments: