Thursday, May 7, 2009

Happy Smiley Face

I completely missed posting my outfit yesterday. I was so dead tired that I fell asleep the very minute my head touched my soft pillows.
And sleep I did, for 12 effing hours. Hallelujah! It was the best sleep I've had for weeks.


I was almost late for work for oversleeping but I didn't care at all. For someone who sleeps an average of 3 hours everyday, that 12-hour sleep would have been worth it.
But thanks to the uber jiffy cab (to the point of possibly getting fined for overspeeding), I was able to make it on time.


I was in such a good mood the entire day. People at work didn't quite know what to do with a happy and smiley me. Can't blame them though. Me, smiling? Definitely weird! They all probably thought I'd gone crazy or something.


On me: SM plaid shirt, Promod fitted waistcoat, Tommy Hilfiger skinny's, Fossil dress watch, Raphaella Booz platform wedges, Charles & Keith convertible bag


No comments: