Friday, May 22, 2009

Working In A Snail Pace

Today, I went on another thrift shopping escapade. Sadly though, it didn't turn out as great as I expected it to be. Especially considering that I haven't gone to a thrift shop in ages. I didn't find any great pieces and some of the shops were even still closed when I got there. Nothing wrong with being an early bird, right?


I'm also keeping this post short 'coz my dearest lappie is acting up on me. It's working in a snail pace today.


And just a quick F.Y.I.: I had a terrible time wearing this dress since the lining underneath was too short so the chiffon material ended up being too revealing. I had to keep pulling it down every 10 seconds or so. It was that, or I had to remain seated the entire 9 hours at work.


On me: Bayo cardigan, thrifted dress, random woven belt, Raphaella Booz platform wedges


No comments: