Friday, May 1, 2009

Our Old Black & White TV

I'm squeezed in right now in a little corner of my room since my bed has a mountain of clothes and my shoes are all over the floor. I know, I'm such a mess!


I'll be off from work today and I plan to finalize my closet design so I can finally give it to dad. He promised he'd have a closet made for us. We seriously need more space for all our clothes, shoes & bags. I swear, my closet is about to burst wide open any minute by now.
And how I'd love to have a walk-in closet!
*wink wink*


Anyway, I revisited my closet and I was inspired to do some mixing & matching. This is one of the outfits I came up with. I have a lot more pieces that has potential and I'm still thinking of ways to wear them. Of course, I'll be posting them here soon.


Now I need to go back to my mess and start on cleaning up here. Else I'll have no place to sleep in.

On me: thrifted dress, random headband, thrifted cardigan, Topshop footless leggings, cutout oxfords from SM


No comments: