Sunday, May 17, 2009

Not Quite The Party Animal

Yesterday, I woke up hungry at 2 in the morning and it was just my luck that I couldn't find anything to eat in our fridge. Well, there were the usual frozen food and canned meat but I refused to take in anything that even slightly resembles fastfood. I already have enough of that at work every single day.


So I remembered eyeing those french toasts that Jumax ordered the other day at the coffee shop and I decided to put my cooking skills to a test and tried to recreate them with the available resources we have at home. And besides, I'm also crazy enough to make french toasts at 2 in the morning.


I also ended up making soup and ham to go with my breakfast. And I've got to say, it was not bad at all. I'm giving myself a pat on the back right now.



Anyway, it was a weekend so I decided to take it easy and just chill for the rest of the day. I'm not quite the party animal kind.


On me: One Perfect kimono-like top, shorts from a bazaar, shoes from Artwork

2 comments:

tzietel said...

gigutom ko tan-aw sa imong bfast... tell tita, miss na nako kaau ang iyang spag...yum yum... baboy kaau ko... i open ur blog every single day and it pisses me off kung mag tinamad ka and walay update. hehehe... missing u lots!

Overdressed Me said...

@tzietel: ok fine, il try to update daily for you. and will also tell mom u said hi.miss u too!