Sunday, May 31, 2009

Counting My Blessings

I'm finally back from Palawan.
And surprisingly, I didn't throw a fit with the fact that I didn't have wifi there.
I think I really needed that reconnection with people. It was so good to bond with my family and my cool cousins. Thank God sarcastic humor runs in the family! Else, I would have died of boredom sans the wifi.



And what do you know, I also unearthed my very little patience and used them on my very kulit little cousins. I even agreed to play babysitter for them. I know, it's a shocker! But who could resist these cuties, right?

look at those adorable sunnies on Maverick and Macky

For the four days we stayed in Palawan, my dad made sure each of our day was jammed-packed with activities. Imagine waking up at 5 am everyday and going home really tired but still wanting for more. It's amazing I still have the energy to post this today when I should be recharging.


Thank God too for the beautiful weather the entire time we were there. I heard Cebu had rain. Now I feel so blessed. Perfect sunny weather, cool & adorable cousins, and a crazy yet very loving family. Just counting my blessings.



On me: Speed Control maxi dress, nautical-themed two-piece from SM, thrifted silk scarf



No comments: